Waterford Chamber provides a range of services that support and nurture local businesses. Whether you are an individual or a large company, Waterford Chamber can help you take your business to the next level. With a variety of benefits including business to business networking events, training and seminars as well as a host of additional services, your business can avail of all that membership has to offer.
In addition to an extensive range of benefits that comes with your Chamber membership, we also offer our members additional business services.
Waterford Chamber is fully authorised to issue Certificates of Origin.
Conference Room Hire
As a member we will permit you use of our board room once during the financial year of your membership, subject to availability and terms. The room may be used for that important sales meeting, a small product launch, a suppliers meeting etc. Our offices at 2 George’s Street, Waterford are ideally located in Waterford City centre.
Our conference room is ideal for important business meetings, training courses & workshops, interviews and presentations. The room comfortably accommodates up to 20 people. To book the conference room, contact the Chamber at 051 872639.
Waterford Chamber members can expand their network of business connections at our many Chamber events.
Strengthen existing relationships and form new ones….
We all talk about the importance of “business partners” these days, but how many of us really know the people we do business with? By being a member of Waterford Chamber you can meet potential business partners in a relaxed, but targeted way and listen to high profile speakers and business leaders.
Waterford Chamber run all types of networking, social and informational events, seminars and conferences designed to help you grow your business. All employees in a company are welcome to attend our events.
- To market yourself and/or your company
- To keep up contact with like-minded professionals on a social level
- For an ideas springboard
- To have a local contact to turn to for advice on specific issues
- To provide your business with leads and referrals
- To mentor and coach younger people in the industry
- To learn from those with more experience
Promoting your Business
Through membership of Waterford Chamber you can promote your business to an extensive network of business associates.
Market your business for free with Waterford Chamber
- Submit your news and special offers
- We can promote your special offers in our weekly email newsletter. This is an effective method of promoting your business to all your fellow members.
- Follow Waterford Chamber on social media
- You can also promote your business on our Facebook wall which we can then share with our followers. We like to follow our members on Twitter and will occasionally re-tweet your tweets.
- Submit your good news story
- We can share your good news on our website. Send us a press release and an image and we will share your news with our members.
- Waterford Gift Voucher Scheme
- Accept Waterford Gift Vouchers – we will promote the fact that you have signed up and a list of participating businesses is given with each voucher sold and is regularly promoted through our communication platforms.
- Join our Affinity Scheme
- Share your special offers with members by joining our member affinity scheme. You can also save money by engaging with other members.
- Business of the Week
- Each week we profile a member company, document it on social media and highlight the business in our new Business of the Week section in our weekly newsletter.
Find out more about each of these services at the links below, or better still, why not meet with a member of the Waterford Chamber team? Contact us today.